My 1st Post

Hi,
I am Mohit, a student from India. This Blog is basically to bring the sites that I feel are useful in our life, maybe not in our day to day life but surely sometime or the other. People who love surfing the web, finding out new innovative stuffs on net would love to keep this site as a feed and visit this page regularly. I came up with this idea as this is something i do on a daily basis spending time on internet, it absolutely isn't a bad idea to share my knowledge with you, after all this is the best way to learn new things i.e. with experience.
Well since this is my 1st true attempt to make a blog i have kept it to "weekly dosage". If i really do get a good response, I will definitely try and make it to "daily dosage".
I will be starting off with my first site from 8th Jan 09 and would be pleased to have you all participating by commenting on my posts, giving your own suggestions, etc.
Thank You.
Mohit

0 comments until now.

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory